How Do I Choose from the Best Awnings in Morton IL?
If you are shopping for awnings in Morton IL, Crawford and Brinkman Door and Window Company can offer your home or business a custom-made solution. Whether you want a retractable awning for your home or a freestanding awning for outside your store, we can create a perfect fit. Tell us all about your dream awning now by calling 309-322-9484.
Awnings provide many great benefits for your home or business. However, you may not know everything you need to consider before choosing the product that best suits your needs. Therefore, you should not make a purchase before you consult with us about the following:
- The exact placement of the awning and weather conditions of that space
- A possibility of accumulations of snow bearing weight on the awning
- Exact requirements for mounting the awning
- The strength of the wind where you want to place the awning
- A determination of the frequency and strength of heavy rains where you want the awning
- Whether you want an angular or strictly vertical awning
- If you want the awning to retract or not
- The budget for your awning project
Let us help you find answers to these questions. It is okay if you are new to awnings because our professionals are not. We will listen to what you want and tell you from our lengthy experience with awning products what will work best. Thus, you should contact us today to get the help you need to pick out an awning made just for you.
Our Awning Products
Crawford and Brinkman provides a wide selection of top awnings in Morton IL. Our premium line of awnings from Betterliving offer products that match any taste or price you want to meet. Therefore, our team will listen to your needs and help you choose from the following:
- Solar Shades – They reflect the sun’s rays and actively absorb heat, rather than letting bright glare and the heat into your home. Typically, solar shades can reduce energy costs in your home by as much as 15%. In addition, they protect materials and fabrics inside your home from UV rays to keep them from fading.
- Retractable Awnings – These products give you control over just how much sunlight you want to allow into your home or outdoor living spaces. Plus, they are a simple way to add color and texture to your exteriors. We install Betterliving awnings with a 12-year warranty on hundreds of fabrics as well as a five-year warranty on the motor.
- Freestanding Awnings – These products offer your flexibility and portability for shade on decks, patios, or by the pool. In addition, they can provide you with some privacy when you want to enjoy some time outdoors around your home.
Top Benefits of Awnings in Morton IL
When you want a finished look for your home or business at an affordable price, consider our awnings in Morton IL. They provide the following benefits:
- Improved Aesthetics : Front door awnings create an eye-catching decorative solution for your home or business. It looks great, improves the look of your exterior, and adds some personality and texture to your overall curb appeal
- Weather Protection : Awnings allow you to enjoy an outdoor morning cup of coffee, even if it is raining. Moreover, it protects your home or business entrance and windows from severe weather.
- Energy Savings : Windows exposed to direct sunlight increase the cost of your energy bills. As one study from PAMA states, an awning can save up to 50% of required cooling energy annually in hot climates (like Illinois).
- Extend Your Living Space : You can create a comfortable outside space right next to your building, or some distance away from it. So, you get the choice whether you want a canopy or wall-mounted awning. As a result, you can increase the amount of square footage in your home to improve resale value.
Ask Us About the Best Awnings in Morton IL
Crawford and Brinkman Door and Window Company has helped residential and commercial customers like you improve properties for over 60 years. You can rely on experience, knowledge, and superior products and service for the best results. Learn more about our pricing or products today by calling 309-322-9484.